The Physical Education Center was built in 1949 and contains Livingston Gymnasium, Gregory Pool and the Alumni Memorial Field House.
Livingston Gymnasium is the home to the Denison volleyball and men's and women's basketball teams. In 2005 new chair-back and bleacher seating was added which greatly improved sightlines and comfort for all spectators. The facility is named in honor of alum and former director of athletics Walter J. Livingston.
The Gregory Pool is a six-lane, 25-yard facility and is home to the Denison University men's and women's swimming and diving programs.
Alumni Memorial Field House features three hardwood basketball and volleyball courts, a jogging track and an alternate indoor practice venue for Denison's outdoor sports.